Introduce yourself and find help on using our Forum.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:44 am
E type 1.5. 2 plus 2 Purchased in 1990 as restoration project Finished restoration in 98
Still own car
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:55 am
Welcome to the forum. Beautiful car.
67 series1 ots under restoration
64 series 1 fhc burning lots of oil
53 xk 120 fhc sitting in garage waiting for attention
- Posts: 1819
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:08 pm
- Location: Near Andover, Hampshire,in D.O. Blighty
Hello Mark, welcome to the forum. Lots of helpful and friendly advice on here, though if you've done all your restoration work you may not need much. Did you do the work? I notice the car has enclosed headlights and what seems like three windscreen wipers. That looks more like a Series 1 than a 1.5 and ex left hooker.
Do tell us more.
S2 FHC Light Blue
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:44 am
- Location: Fleet
Hi and welcome from a series 2 2+2'er
I only fit in a 2+2, so got one!
1969 Series 2 2+2
2009 Jaguar XF-S
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 10:18 am
- Location: UK
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:59 pm
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
All you get here is help, support and the odd laugh.
If Heineken made forums...
Series 2 FHC 1970