Greetings

Introduce yourself and find help on using our Forum.

Topic author
bpayne
Great Britain

#1 Greetings

Post by bpayne » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:30 pm

Greeting's E Type Fans!

This is a really long shot - but I'm trying to track down a E Type with the registration of WGN 32 M. It was a convertible in Silver and first registered in May 1974. I've tracked it down on the DVLA and it's registered with a SORN.

It belonged to my partners Father for a good number of years but due to financial problems in business he had to sell it a few years ago (I think about 10). He's coming up to his 70th birthday and his health isn't great - and we're trying to track down this (and his GT40 - that's a whole different game!) to see if he could be re-united with them for a visit to see them again in slightly happier circumstances than when he sold them.

I'm trying the owners clubs and such places first to see if by chance anyone know's of it's whereabouts or is indeed the owner.

I'm hoping that with a SORN it's tucked away nicely in someone's collection and with it still being on the DVLA registration I'm hoping that it's still in the UK.

If anyone does have any information or knowledge it would be great to hear from them.

If you would rather private message please do.

Many Thanks in advance!

Ben

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Heuer
Administrator
Great Britain

#2 Re: Greetings

Post by Heuer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:20 am

The car appears in the Jaguar Drivers Club list of cars but no owners name. It has the VIN 1S2751. Try the JDC and see if they can help.
David Jones
S1 OTS OSB; S1 FHC ODB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red

Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic