Introduce yourself and find help on using our Forum.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:15 pm
I recently acquired a series 1 2+2 4.2 To go with my XK8, "you can't beat a good jag" It's nice to join a forum with such sound advice being bandied about, advice which I look forward to, both gleaning, and offering, as time goes on.
- Posts: 1841
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 pm
- Location: Hertfordshire
Julian the E-type man
1966 MGB....fab little car too
- Posts: 1401
- Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:44 am
- Location: Fleet
Hi and welcome to the forum!
I only fit in a 2+2, so got one!
1969 Series 2 2+2
2009 Jaguar XF-S
- Posts: 4244
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 pm
- Location: Ludlow Shropshire
Hi Welcom to the forum...im sure you will find it very usefull.....please try to put you name and car model in the signature area.....all the best..Steve
1969 S2 2+2 & Building a C type replica
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:44 am
- Location: Dorset
Welcome and hope you enjoy all the benefits this forum can offer
1971 Series 3 2+2
MTM RS6 Avant
- Posts: 1258
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:38 am
- Location: Surrey UK
Welcome to the world of Etype ownership