E type in Bucks

Introduce yourself and find help on using our Forum.

Topic author
gsleyland

#1 E type in Bucks

Post by gsleyland » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:16 am

Hi to you all:
Just brought my 73 back to the UK. Have owned it since 94 in the US where I have been living since 79. It was owned by an attorney in north Dakota till 1981 then became tied up in probate. When I found it in 1994 it was in a farmer's barn in Dickinson. I moved it to Fargo North Dakota and got it running again. I moved it to Arizona in 2000. Since 2005, I have been spending half my time back in the UK, so I moved it here last year. am looking forward to sharing advice in this forum.
Regards Steve

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

harryetype

Post by harryetype » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:53 pm

Hi Steve

A warm welcome to our E-type forum, it's only been up and running since November last year, but already there is a lot of E-type talk and possible meeting going on.

I hope you enjoy the forum and get involved.

Regards

Harry

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Erikantwerp
Belgium

Post by Erikantwerp » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:17 pm

Hi Steve,

Likewise, a warm welcome on this forum. Looking forward to some interesting e-exchanges.

As "amateur-promotor" of our first gettogether in Europe, I immediately take this opportunity to extend you an open invitation to join us during the weekend of June 14th and 15th, to discover the rural region "The Kempen" north of Antwerp in Belgium.

More details will follow and some information is already available under "general" section "European gettogether".

Feel free to join and do not hesitate too contact me should you have any questions.

See you around
cheers
Erikantwerp

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Car-Nut

Post by Car-Nut » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:46 pm

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum....

Not got my E yet hope to get it with in the next month or two.

My folkes live in Taplow(Berks) not to far from Bucks perhaps when I get it we can meet up...

Regards

Clive

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic