For general talk non car related.
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:49 pm
- Location: Bridgnorth, UK
Not really E-type related but a pleasant few minutes spent watching this today so i thought i would share:
The guy is a neighbour of one of my team and, although race footage isnt new, its still worth a watch if youre at a loose end on a Sunday night...
MD at SNG Barratt Group
Enthusiastic owner/driver of a couple of complete E-types as well as a warehouse or two of parts...
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:30 pm
- Location: Hampshire
Fabulous and what a lovely guy with wonderful memories.
1969 S2 FHC in Old English White
- Posts: 2281
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:08 pm
- Location: Near Andover, Hampshire,in D.O. Blighty
Thank you, Julian. A very humble man well deserved to be reunited with an old friend.
S2 FHC Light Blue
S2 OTS LHD - RHD full restoration
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:01 am
- Location: Gloucestershire
What a lovely film of a lovely man and his memories.....
1956 Series 1 Land rover
1970 4.2 Series 2 " project"!
1991 Defender 90 200tdi
- Posts: 707
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:29 pm
- Location: surrey
Thank you Julian
1963 3.8 FHC in slow restoration mode
1974 2.7 Carrera now as an RS Touring
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:55 am
1966 jaguar E type 2+2 with Sunroof 4.2 liter
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:31 pm
- Location: Berkhamsted
Terrific video and what a thoroughly nice chap.
Thanks for posting it
1969 series 2, 2+2... going for a full rebuild.. Gulp...
- Posts: 767
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:46 am
- Location: lancashire
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 pm
- Location: Perthshire