Scam alert!

Talk about E-Types here

christopher storey
Great Britain

#61 Re: Scam alert!

Post by christopher storey » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:05 pm

I shall take the refusal to answer my perfectly reasonable questions as being of particular interest .
Last edited by christopher storey on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Stpallas
United States of America

#62 Re: Scam alert!

Post by Stpallas » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:08 pm

christopher storey wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:05 pm
I shall take the refusal to answer my perfectly reasonable questions in the only logical way which can follow . I did not spend 20 years as a Judge without learning a thing or two about those who are evasive about their business activities
Keep Judging!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

christopher storey
Great Britain

#63 Re: Scam alert!

Post by christopher storey » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:11 pm

Don't dig yourself any deeper into the mire than you already are. Do you think your smart Aleck approach to people will win you any friends in trying to do business ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Stpallas
United States of America

#64 Re: Scam alert!

Post by Stpallas » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 pm

Dear Christopher,
i came to this site specially and only to clean my name of trash talkers like you are yourself who has never worked with me never talked to Me , but knows more about me than I do!
Well Mr. Judge I don't need your business neither any of people in this forum unless good heart and intentions are behind it!
You clearly have way too much time but you found a wrong person to found guilty. Maybe in your court room you are the law but here you are to me only what you have spoken so far and that is at least to say for banning or flagging! At the end its nearly dinner time in UK so you should be having fun and celebrating love instead of searching for nonexistent affairs!
Get some peace inside of you and let younger people built their way in this world. Not everyone is on government paycheck!
☮️

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Heuer
Administrator
Great Britain

#65 Re: Scam alert!

Post by Heuer » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:47 pm

Gentlemen

Can we please show restraint and be circumspect in replying to this thread. Reasonable and valid questions have been asked and we look forward to those being answered in a timely fashion. Let us give way to anyone who has direct involvement or experience before making any judgement. Always multiple sides to any story!
David Jones
S1 OTS OSB; S1 FHC ODB

Add your E-Type to our World Map: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Stpallas
United States of America

#66 Re: Scam alert!

Post by Stpallas » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:56 pm

Dear David
I agree, several people who worked with me confirmed they worked with me and all went find. They are not my friends i guarantee you that neither i know by usernames who they are.
It will be maybe more people who will testified for or against but I will be here to answer any constructive comment!
I will not however be talking about my personal information to people who were very impolite and at least to say unfriendly without any valid reason! This is not the only forum where I had to get involved and shut some mouth. Simply, anyone can write anything anywhere, true or not, it doesn't matter! Your name is there so be prepare to spend a lot of time and energy for what?
To confirm your dedicated and good work, sorry but thats not what I can afford every day for several hours! Nobody should be accountable for others people mistakes!
Cheers
Mario

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

angelw
Australia

#67 Re: Scam alert!

Post by angelw » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:07 am

Will Wrote:
The car was as described, communication with Mario was all via email and honest, and the car arrived in one piece. Overall I was very pleased with the transaction.
Hello Will,
It wouldn't be an enduring career for a Conman if they tried to make every post a winner. In the old Three Shell and Pea scam, they let some win to draw the Sucker in.

Rory summed it up rather concisely.

Regards,

Bill

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic