Scam alert!

Talk about E-Types here

christopher storey
Great Britain

#41 Re: Scam alert!

Post by christopher storey » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:32 pm

Not only that but Jag Experience LLC inactive in Florida, and Jagsworld LLC also inactive in Florida . Incidentally, the video with the E type satisfied buyer in it is now about 5 years old

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Stpallas
United States of America

#42 Re: Scam alert!

Post by Stpallas » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Hello All,
Yes I operate under corporate name.
I operate in US not UK registered!
Thanks
St

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rfs1957
France

#43 Re: Scam alert!

Post by rfs1957 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:59 pm

Stpallas wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:42 pm
Dear E type and Ebay community, my name is Mario and I am “owner” of stpallas user name on ebay. I have need to register here to clear my name a bit and to give you some encouragement buying overseas. Many lies have been spoken here.
Frankly, you should be thrown off the Forum for blatant advertising as your opening paragraph does not stand up to scrutiny, and you have not substantiated your accusation regarding "lies".

Our Forum doesn't exist to "whitewash" sellers with a sulphurous taint that was earned elsewhere.
Rory
3.8 OTS S1 Opalescent Silver Grey - built May 28th 1962

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

christopher storey
Great Britain

#44 Re: Scam alert!

Post by christopher storey » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:04 am

If you are not Mario Sarinic , how strange a coinicidence is it that there is another Mario in Split, operating between 2014 and 2016 a UK registered company with the same name as one of the USA companies, and to judge from the name having connections with Jaguar ? Perhaps you will let us know the corporate names under which you deal , and your full personal names

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

angelw
Australia

#45 Re: Scam alert!

Post by angelw » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Christopher Wrote:
Perhaps you will let us know the corporate names under which you deal , and your full personal names
Hello Christopher,
Yes, I would be interested in that. I can give some heads up on Mario Sarinic that is not hearsay, but first hand account.

If you wait long enough, what goes around comes around.

My bet is that you hit the nail on the head and there will be no further reply from him. Straight operators normally answer accusations in a timely manner,

Regards,

Bill

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Nickleback
Great Britain

#46 Re: Scam alert!

Post by Nickleback » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:39 am

Question about your eBay handle Mario, if I am correct, your are registered under stpallas since 11 Feb 18 with (0) feedback after 2 years ? - perhaps you could offer an explanation especially as when you do a search for you on this forum either under stpallas (back to before 20th Feb 2016) or stpallas058 (dating back to before 1st Nov 2015) you were certainly trading earlier.
None of your earlier history or indeed feedback is available from eBay now, but when I researched you back in 2015 when I was looking to buy from America your feedback certainly made interesting reading from which I decided not to proceed.
All I can advise is "caveat emptor" but welcome your explanation.
Mike,
1970 S2 FHC 2R28165

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

288gto
Russia

#47 Re: Scam alert!

Post by 288gto » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:30 am

Hi Mike,

Yes, I used to follow Mario on E bay as stpallas058 he had 1,500 followers and lots of feedback for cars he'd sold and then he stopped posting cars for sale. Now he is stpallas with zero feedback.

Hi Mario, a warm welcome again.

What happened to your old E bay account? It is such a pity because people would be able to see that you sold lots of cars with lots of feedback but now you have no feedback.

Simon
Simon
1969 S2 OTS

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

malcolm
Great Britain

#48 Re: Scam alert!

Post by malcolm » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:11 am

We seem to have a strange mixture from "he's a good guy" to "chuck him off"
Malcolm
I only fit in a 2+2, so got one!
1969 Series 2 2+2
2009 Jaguar XF-S
2015 F Type V6 S

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

angelw
Australia

#49 Re: Scam alert!

Post by angelw » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Malcolm Wrote:
We seem to have a strange mixture from "he's a good guy" to "chuck him off"
Hello Malcolm,
If he actually is Mario Sarinic, it's being charitable calling him a Conman and an insult to the run of the mill Conman to lump them in the same category as him.

Regards,

Bill

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

malcolm
Great Britain

#50 Re: Scam alert!

Post by malcolm » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:04 pm

Ah, ok, thanks. ID is all then!
Malcolm
I only fit in a 2+2, so got one!
1969 Series 2 2+2
2009 Jaguar XF-S
2015 F Type V6 S

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

288gto
Russia

#51 Re: Scam alert!

Post by 288gto » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:11 pm

I'm sure Mario will come along and explain the whole stpallas058 and stpallas confusion.
I think the other thread Steve mentioned is viewtopic.php?t=7971
Simon
1969 S2 OTS

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

angelw
Australia

#52 Re: Scam alert!

Post by angelw » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:24 pm

Simon Wrote:
I'm sure Mario will come along and explain the whole stpallas058 and stpallas confusion.
Hello Simon,
As I stated in my reply to Christopher, any legit person would answer allegations in a timely manner; Christopher's Post was two days ago. If derogatory comments were leveled at me, I would be answering in a Heartbeat.

If this person is Mario Sarinic, then I doubt that we will hear from him here again.

Regards,

Bill

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Stpallas
United States of America

#53 Re: Scam alert!

Post by Stpallas » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:57 pm

Dear E type community,
I haven't seen so much hatred towards unknown person which in this case is me maybe since i start working with cars 25 years ago!
Is there a 1 single person here or anywhere in this e type community or world who can witness that I did scam him or harm
Him in any way. I sold over 1000 e types yes over 1000 so please do your homework ans try to find that one who suffered from me in any case. If anything ever went wrong i did refund the money or took care of anyone, and things do go wrong for this or that reason! 99,99% were sold overseas and everyone got the car. Not 1 single person were left unhappy or short!
So now who are you ( trash talkers only ) to go against me like this, pure jealousy nothing else and hating.
I do hate scammers more than you probably as i
Lost $52,000 of guy name Joey Shauna from Texas who stole my money and ran away! I am still $16,600 short on him no word for
Months! Now I am asking anyone here , who did i stole money from or scam anyone!
I joined ebay in 2006 built 194 100% positive feedback and few months ago Ebay closed the account as third party unauthorized user altered it and sent zillion emails! Despite of my all effort in this world i could not restore it back and they advised me to open new account with better password protection! So here I am
Again from Zero "Guilty as Charged"!
From Peter Kumar, Alex Manos, RM Sotheby's they all had bought cars from me and me from them! I had 2 Cars in Monaco Auction and last year in Villa Erba my concourse restored 150 xk 3.8 roadster! Top end auctions in the world! I restored 11 Jaguars all e types and 4xk's several Early Porsches! What have you done haters? This only goes to negative and rude comments here!
Thank you again to all good people here, polite, friendly and with good intentions, for the rest I can only say shame on you!
Its sunny outside , time to jump on my 150 and cruise down the cost! Love and Happiness!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

angelw
Australia

#54 Re: Scam alert!

Post by angelw » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:17 pm

Stpallas Wrote:
Is there a 1 single person here or anywhere in this e type community or world who can witness that I did scam him or harm
If you turn out to be Mario Sarinic, I'll put my hand up for that and elaborate.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Stpallas
United States of America

#55 Re: Scam alert!

Post by Stpallas » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:23 pm

Sir yes I am and may I know what is your full name?
Thanks
Mario

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

angelw
Australia

#56 Re: Scam alert!

Post by angelw » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:53 pm

Stpallas Wrote:
Sir yes

Well, that has taken some coercing.

With regards to your question; in the fullness of time, when I've had the chance to retrieve the email exchange we had, so as to publish it. And I'll be taking advice as to what venue that will be in.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

christopher storey
Great Britain

#57 Re: Scam alert!

Post by christopher storey » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:04 am

And perhaps you'll now answer my questions . Were you the director of the UK registered Jag Experience Limited ? What are the corporate names, registered offices, trading locations ,and states of registration, under which you now trade ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Stpallas
United States of America

#58 Re: Scam alert!

Post by Stpallas » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:11 pm

Get a life Sir, this is classic car lover site or at least should be not irs or fbi, i did not ask you your company name your identity etc.
I told you who I am and what i do, none of you have nothing more bad to say, so get your lady or a friend and go out for Valentines day , they say should be fun!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rfs1957
France

#59 Re: Scam alert!

Post by rfs1957 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:47 pm

The individuals you are challenging are not running businesses, seeking publicity, nor trying to raise their profiles for commercial advantage.

You, on the contrary, are attempting to do all three, whilst playing the neauseating "enthusiast" card.

Your attempt to use the Forum for your own self-aggrandisement appears to have back-fired, as it has brought to everyone's attention your fluctuating identities, your attempts to hide your past behind the fire-walls of changed names, and - now - your refusal to stand up and be identified.

Maybe it's time to drive your 150 off quietly into the sunset.
Rory
3.8 OTS S1 Opalescent Silver Grey - built May 28th 1962

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

thorp
Great Britain

#60 Re: Scam alert!

Post by thorp » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:57 pm

Chaps,

I bought my S1 4.2 FHC via Mario in 2016, shipped from the US to the UK.

The car was as described, communication with Mario was all via email and honest, and the car arrived in one piece. Overall I was very pleased with the transaction.

I can't agree with the conman accusations above based on my experience. My car is slowly coming together; I enjoy using the forum as a technical resource.

Just my two pennies worth.

Will

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Locked Previous topicNext topic