Wind Deflector

Talk about E-Types here

Topic author
Mark Gordon
United States of America

#1 Wind Deflector

Post by Mark Gordon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:38 am

My son and I just returned from an 1084 mile trip over the weekend to a car show. We left on Saturday morning and drove 507 miles to Toledo, Ohio, spent the night and attended the show on Sunday. On the drive over, the weather was perfect for top down driving; sunny skies, temperature in the upper 70's. The entire drive was on interstate highways at 70-75 mph which would normally be brutal in an OTS. Fortunately, I had just installed Dave Kerr's wind deflector which made the trip a "breeze." Sorry, I'll spare you any more bad puns. Seriously, on previous trips of several hours at those speeds left me and my passenger, usually SWMBO, worn out from the wind buffeting and noise. This time, the wind effect was more like riding in the OTS without the deflector but at speeds around 25-30 mph. As an added bonus, I bought his model that has the LED brake light strip mounted at the top of the frame which gives an extra margin of safety from distracted drivers.

Dave informs me that he has about a dozen units remaining under construction and when those are gone, he will cease production. I highly recommend his upgrade and if you're interested, I would recommend contacting his pronto:

xke061@gmail.com
Mark

67 OTS 1E14988, 2015 Camry XSE

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links