29th September - E-Type Required...!

Talk about E-Types here

Topic author
Darren
Great Britain

#1 29th September - E-Type Required...!

Post by Darren » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi folk,

I'm not sure on the protocol of requesting someones presence at my wedding on an internet forum - but I'm hoping to get some traction from someone kind enough to help out/point me in the right direction.

My dad worked for 36 years at Jaguar in Castle Bromwich and we could never afford a Jaguar growing up - the second I could, I bought a 2015 XF 2.2 R-Sport Black (200bhp variant) and then last year treated myself to an XE 25t (250bhp variant). Unfortunately my dad isn't around anymore to see what has become...!

I am getting married on the 29th September and I'd love to have an E-Type as a background for some of the wedding photos. I have reached out to various rental places, but of course, they are expecting you to enjoy the thrill of driving an e-type over a long weekend. This makes the price unjustifiably high as I'll be busy with the ceremony and getting merry!

If someone is available, near the Cotswold area (Moreton on Marsh/Burford etc) - we would love to hear from you. We can arrange a meal, petrol money, a tot - let me know how you want it to work. It would only be for an hour or two - parked outside the church as guests enter, and then available for 1 hour for photos.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
Darren.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Robbiee

#2 Re: 29th September - E-Type Required...!

Post by Robbiee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:02 pm

Hi Darren
Unfortunately I’m at a wedding myself that day with my Etype...otherwise I would have volunteered ...any chance to get some miles done in my Etype

I’m sure someone can help you

Good luck, congratulations and have a great time
Robbie
Robbie 1962 3.8 Coupe OSG 1962 OTS ODG

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

nick2012
Great Britain

#3 Re: 29th September - E-Type Required...!

Post by nick2012 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:28 pm

Hi Darren I have just seen your post for help on your wedding day. I would like offer my services and my Jaguar e-type . I live in Cheltenham not far from your venue. If you would like to take up my offer please message me or give me a ring on 07780824892. Nick

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic