Make a Dream come True

Talk about E-Types here

Topic author
Heuer
Administrator
Great Britain

#1 Make a Dream come True

Post by Heuer » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:09 am

Just received this email and I wondered if anyone can help make a drive of a lifetime and a dream come true?

"Hi David,

My name is Martin Cowley and I live in Australia, this is a bit of a strange request to ask but I can’t think of any other way of pulling this off.

My dad Graham has had a love for the E-Type for as long as I can remember but sadly he will never own one. He was 80 years old last week and I was wondering if any of your members would kindly take him for a drive out, or maybe to one of your rally’s/day drives where there’s loads of you driving together. This experience would be out of this world for him as it’s probably only going to happen once. He is a sprightly man and in good health for 80 so he wouldn’t be a burden, no Zimmer frames needed. :lol:

He lives in Ashford, Kent. If there’s anyway this can happen I’d pay for petrol and buy lunch and drinks for the person who comes forward. Ok that’s it so hopefully speak soon.

Many many thanks

Martin."

PM me and I will give you Martin's email plus a lot of gratitude.
David Jones
S1 OTS OSB; S1 FHC ODB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red

Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links