Page 1 of 1

#1 chrome beading

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:08 am
by Landcrab
Hello everybody!

Does anyone know if it´s possible to find the chrome beading pipe that runs along the "Crash Roll" roof cantrail on a FHC? It´s a round tube with a slit exactly the same type as on the bonnet to wing beading but slightly smaller in diameter.
Part nr BD.24414

Regards Johan

#2 Re: chrome beading

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:22 am
by Polse7317
Here is that beading:
I have already searched that part but didn't find it. I have succeded keeping the original one with much pain.
You can take them off with a thin blade slowly inch by inch avoiding
to bend them.... :roll:

#3 Re: chrome beading

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:02 am
by Rustyred
the same beading can used from the bonnet join to fender trim moulding.