RHD wiper arms

Talk about the E-Type Series 2

Topic author
grimes6
Australia

#1 RHD wiper arms

Post by grimes6 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:25 am

I have just looked up the Lucas part number for the RHD wiper arms on the Series 2 and this is 54715802. If you search on ebay under this part number it will bring up wiper arms which fit a Scammel Dump Truck RHD. I have also checked the original Lucas parts book and it also lists this part number for the series 2 E type. If you are looking for the "hard to get" RHD wiper arms this maybe an opportunity . I have no connection with the ebay seller. Maybe worth checking with the seller if this number for the item is correct.

Regards,
Greg

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MaxP00
Great Britain

#2 Re: RHD wiper arms

Post by MaxP00 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:52 pm

grimes6 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:25 am
I have just looked up the Lucas part number for the RHD wiper arms on the Series 2 and this is 54715802. If you search on ebay under this part number it will bring up wiper arms which fit a Scammel Dump Truck RHD. I have also checked the original Lucas publix passprt parts book and it also lists this part number for the series filehorse 2 E type. If you are looking for the "hard to get" RHD wiper arms this maybe an opportunity . I have no connection with the ebay seller. Maybe worth checking with the seller if this number for the item is correct.

Regards,
Greg
Yea absolutely. Check with the seller. The one I bought I got the number right.

Lucas items often get duplicated so its always advisable to cross check the number.
Last edited by MaxP00 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

JerryL770
Great Britain

#3 Re: RHD wiper arms

Post by JerryL770 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:56 am

SNGB have uprated arms available which keep the blades on the screen and have a more secure fitting on the splines.
Jerome Lunt
1970 S2 FHC - Dark Blue, Red Interior, MX5 Seats
2008 MX-5 NC PRHT

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic