I am finally getting my car from painting next week and thought of starting with the tar paper.
I was wondering if anyone has good shots of original locations.
I know that tar paper was present in the following:
- doors, inside,
- behind the B pillar, inside,
- floors front & rear,
- propshaft tunnel, but NOT the gearbox tunnel,
- rear, vertical, behind the seats
- rear - upper floor assembly.
I understand they were NOT at:
- boot floor
- rear lower quater panels.
- gearbox tunnel
Can anyone comment please?
Talk about the E-Type Series 1