Search found 4 matches

by KJP
Tue Jul 29, 2025 5:48 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: New Member, looking for advise/help
Replies: 9
Views: 76454
Great Britain

Re: New Member, looking for advise/help

Kieran, you’re not far from Letchworth where one of our moderators is based with his E Type restoration company. He won’t have any cars close to your budget but is a very well respected and knowledgeable person regarding all things E Type. You could try giving Angus Moss a call and see about visiti...
by KJP
Tue Jul 29, 2025 5:46 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: New Member, looking for advise/help
Replies: 9
Views: 76454
Great Britain

Re: New Member, looking for advise/help

My car is stored on a farm in Harpenden, quite close to St Albans. Let me know if you would like to meet up there some time and try your fitment and look over a complete car. Thanks Danny, for both replies, I'd love to see your car, so let me know when would suit you, there's no rush and I'm pretty...
by KJP
Mon Jul 28, 2025 4:24 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: New Member, looking for advise/help
Replies: 9
Views: 76454
Great Britain

Re: New Member, looking for advise/help

Thanks Geoff, I’m sure I’ll fit fine as I’m just 6 foot, would be good to get an idea. I suspect I will have to review my budget or/and wait a while. I’m in St.Albans, Herts , if anyone is brave enough to let me try one out for size? I’m also keeping an eye out for local car shows where there might ...
by KJP
Sun Jul 27, 2025 6:36 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: New Member, looking for advise/help
Replies: 9
Views: 76454
Great Britain

New Member, looking for advise/help

Hi all, just thought I’d introduce myself, recently taken early retirement, so more time to play with cars. Don’t currently own a E Type but have always wanted one, but I do own 2 classic Minis, one of which I’ve completed a full nut & bolt restoration, completing most of it myself apart from weldin...