Search found 2 matches
- Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:51 am
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: What is this Speedometer to? S. Smith & Sons Nome O Jewe
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2602
Oh thank you Iani! That was my first thought was Triumph motorcycle but I'm not a guy and don't really know about these things. Smith seems to have stuck their speedos in a lot of different things! How can I test if it works? It is on a bracket with a kind of nut off the back center. I suppose I sho...
- Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:17 am
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: What is this Speedometer to? S. Smith & Sons Nome O Jewe
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2602
What is this Speedometer to? S. Smith & Sons Nome O Jewe
Hello, I've got a S Smith & Sons England Limited Made in UK Nome o Jewel Patent applied for Speedo with 150 mph dial and click mileage below. It reads SSM/5001/06 1000 Made in UK and the letter L under the mileage counter. I haven't the foggiest what it is off of and can't seem to find a site online...


