Search found 8 matches

by TimH
Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:42 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Searching for DEH 669J and YPL 42H
Replies: 13
Views: 8406

Thank You so much David!
by TimH
Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:43 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Searching for DEH 669J and YPL 42H
Replies: 13
Views: 8406

Thank you, it's on its' way!
Tim
by TimH
Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:58 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Searching for DEH 669J and YPL 42H
Replies: 13
Views: 8406

No matter what I do, I cannot get it to work!!!!! Heeelllllllpp please!!
by TimH
Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:43 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Searching for DEH 669J and YPL 42H
Replies: 13
Views: 8406

Pics added!

See next page!


I have discovered some Polaroids of two of the E's that we had, YPL 42H, the red one with my little brother in the pic!(He will probably kill me if he sees it!) and a series 1 FHC, 280 Too which is the blue one with me in the photo at the age of 2!
Tim
by TimH
Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:40 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Searching for DEH 669J and YPL 42H
Replies: 13
Views: 8406

Does anyone have any idea where else I might be able to find the info/pics? Is there an Owners club forum that I could join?
Tim
by TimH
Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:46 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Searching for DEH 669J and YPL 42H
Replies: 13
Views: 8406

The red one might have been YPL 42J ?
If the yellow one is known, maybe someone can put me in touch with the current owner?
Tim
by TimH
Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:05 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Searching for DEH 669J and YPL 42H
Replies: 13
Views: 8406

Wow, thanks for that!
Any idea where I might find a photo of the yellow one?
Tim
by TimH
Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:25 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Searching for DEH 669J and YPL 42H
Replies: 13
Views: 8406

Searching for DEH 669J and YPL 42H

Hi all, new to the site, trying to trace a couple of S2's that my parents owned back in the 70's as I would like to know what became of them. First one is a Primrose yellow series 2 drophead, DEH 669J, manual, on wires. All I know is that it was about the 8th from last drophead S2 built. My dad sold...