Search found 2 matches

by Frank Rabbets
Sun May 31, 2015 1:55 pm
Forum: General
Topic: THE LIGHTWEIGHT E TYPE IS REBORN
Replies: 30
Views: 27499

LWE

Why did the factory not build the cars in such a way as to be able to have them registered under the SVA regulations. I was able to build a gas guzzling 6.3 litre Ultima and register it as a new car with a new plate but be exempt from emission regulations. I used all new parts apart from gearbox. Th...
by Frank Rabbets
Sat May 30, 2015 4:15 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: New member from Stourbridge.
Replies: 2
Views: 3117

New member from Stourbridge.

Hello, My name is Frank Rabbets. I restored several proper classic cars in the 70's 80's but have been out of the arena until now. I intend to buy a 2 seater E type, luck willing, and restore the car. All work will be done by me. I intend to keep the car. I remember seeing a new E type in the dealer...