Search found 7 matches

by hobbyguy
Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:34 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 console material
Replies: 7
Views: 5941

by hobbyguy
Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:20 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 console material
Replies: 7
Views: 5941

Hi Bob, give me a little bit and I will try to post some pictures of my '70 OTS

Art
by hobbyguy
Sun May 29, 2016 1:45 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 console material
Replies: 7
Views: 5941

S2 console question

Are you asking about the center of the dash or are you asking about the tunnel console?

Art.
by hobbyguy
Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:40 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Squeaking drivers side rear wheel
Replies: 7
Views: 6479

Most likely the problem you are experiencing is in one of the areas already noted. However, I will just mention another, rather obscure, possibility. When I bought my '70 roadster I returned it to the dealer at about 500 miles for the usual list of small nit picking little complaints. While it was t...
by hobbyguy
Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:05 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 fan relay bracket
Replies: 5
Views: 4781

With or without A/C?
by hobbyguy
Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:19 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: S2 Heater Air Intake box
Replies: 2
Views: 3361

heater duct under bonnet.

I am not sure which lip you mean but here are a couple of shots of the duct where it attaches to the bonnet.

http://artshobbyprojects.com/workbench.html

Hope this helps, Art.
by hobbyguy
Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:42 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Air conditioner drips
Replies: 4
Views: 4219

dripping A/c

My '70 roadster did that from new. As indicated, the wife/girlfriend was not pleased as not only is it wet, it's cold and wet. The solution that I came up with was to add an additional drain right at the center, bottom of the fiberglass housing for the A/C fan. That stopped most of it, with emphasis...