Search found 7 matches

by KIN3595
Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:29 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Temperamental Fans
Replies: 10
Views: 7854
Great Britain

Re: Temperamental Fans

Thanks Steve

I'll check the terminals on it, one good thing from looking at the diagrams is that I now know where they are!

Seems the most obvious

If not I'll buy a new one, they're only £20 from SNG

Cheers
by KIN3595
Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:19 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Temperamental Fans
Replies: 10
Views: 7854
Great Britain

Re: Temperamental Fans

Think it might me a relay as it only one fan is having problems?
by KIN3595
Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:36 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Temperamental Fans
Replies: 10
Views: 7854
Great Britain

Temperamental Fans

S3 v12 coupe. Right hand fan seemed to be sticking. Tried cleaning up and could get it going by spinning by hand but thought it wise to change the fan motor. Changed over this weekend but even with new motor it doesn't always start spinning on its own. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Checke...
by KIN3595
Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:48 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Replacement exhaust
Replies: 3
Views: 3872
Great Britain

Wolfgang. What an interesting idea. I've heard people say take the balance pipe out but never your idea. The sound of the first one is amazing. I have discovered that my current system has a sport through silencer available and is interchangeable with my system. It comes Monday so I'll let you know ...
by KIN3595
Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:58 am
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Replacement exhaust
Replies: 3
Views: 3872
Great Britain

Replacement exhaust

Hi. I'm looking into upgrading the exhaust on my v12 coupe. I would like to make the most of the v12 engine note and if possible enhance the sound, however I want to maintain the looks with the quad fantail. Every system I can find with straight though pipes, big bore etc seems to do away with the f...
by KIN3595
Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:17 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: No fire!
Replies: 2
Views: 3123
Great Britain

She lives! Thank you Simon. I did the plugs, cleaned them up checked the gauge. Little bit of easy start and plenty of throttle and she fired first time. Guess there must have been some damp around one of the plugs which worries me a little as the gargae is usually nice and dry. Thank you gain, glad...
by KIN3595
Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:19 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: No fire!
Replies: 2
Views: 3123
Great Britain

No fire!

Hi. Went to turn over my v12 for the first time since early December and she would not fire. It turned over ok, plenty of juice in the battery and I could hear the petrol pump working away but wouldn't catch if that makes sense. Never done this before, normally a first time starter but then she has ...