Search found 17 matches

by AMR
Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:27 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Stoneguards color
Replies: 7
Views: 5303

Thank you :wink:
by AMR
Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:12 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Stoneguards color
Replies: 7
Views: 5303

Stoneguards color

What is the right color of the LH & RH stoneguards and all mounting brackets
I thought they are silver
Image
by AMR
Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:31 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Screw & cup washer securing hardura
Replies: 0
Views: 2167

Screw & cup washer securing hardura

I read in the spare parts catalogue they are 10 srews BD539/4 securing hardura
Where are they screwed ?
by AMR
Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:46 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: rear seat panel trimming ?
Replies: 9
Views: 7309

What is the part number of the rear seat panel ?
I think it is mising on my car :?
Where can I buy one ?
by AMR
Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:38 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Cubby box hardura mat
Replies: 1
Views: 2526

Cubby box hardura mat

Is it an original cubby box hardura mat ?

2? Is it the sliding catch is in the right position

Image
by AMR
Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:05 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Carpet color
Replies: 10
Views: 7132

I have received all samples from BAS Carpet seems to be ok Hardura is a sort of dark green and I'll use that one from Woolies which looks better Except BAS I haven't found moquette BAS vinyl & leather are not what I am looking for Cononly is supposed to have the original suede green leather and one ...
by AMR
Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:57 pm
Forum: Technical
Topic: tilting dolly
Replies: 6
Views: 6798

Very interesting 8)
by AMR
Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:33 am
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Narrow back seat on early S1
Replies: 10
Views: 6960

860160 has been built January 1962
by AMR
Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:13 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Carpet color
Replies: 10
Views: 7132

mgcjag wrote:Hi Whats your name.....
Ooops ..... Eric from Belgium :wink:

Thank you Steve and David

It's really difficult to find a picture of the original suede green carpet color
by AMR
Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:16 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Carpet color
Replies: 10
Views: 7132

Carpet color

Does any body knows what was the original caprpet color when interior was suede green.
A where can I find this material
I have already received samples from Woolies & BAS but i am not sure they are the correct ones
by AMR
Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:05 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Narrow back seat on early S1
Replies: 10
Views: 6960

Heuer wrote:
Measure the rake angle which should tell you if the seats are handed.
It is about 10?
by AMR
Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:22 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Narrow back seat on early S1
Replies: 10
Views: 6960

Thank you :wink:
by AMR
Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:29 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Narrow back seat on early S1
Replies: 10
Views: 6960

Some pictures http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/119799S011.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/726228S004.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/440255S006.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/747151S009.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/563306S010.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/654630S003.jp...
by AMR
Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:44 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Narrow back seat on early S1
Replies: 10
Views: 6960

Narrow back seat on early S1

I am interested to know if there is a way to recognise if a seat is LH or RH
Ref BD15530 and BD15529
I can post pictures of my seats tomorrow if necessary
by AMR
Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:32 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: S1 Exhaust manifolds
Replies: 6
Views: 4315

ok many thanks :wink:
by AMR
Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:31 am
Forum: Series 1
Topic: S1 Exhaust manifolds
Replies: 6
Views: 4315

I made some more research and the anti pollution system is not fitted to the front exhaust manifold

This means this is something special and could be original :?:
by AMR
Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:54 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: S1 Exhaust manifolds
Replies: 6
Views: 4315

S1 Exhaust manifolds

My name is Eric , I am new member from Belgium and I discovered 3 weeks ago 860160 The car is very original and untouched since 1991 I thought my exhaust manifolds are not original but after watching the forum night & day I found that the very original 876032 has the same manifold than 860160 http:/...