Search found 4 matches

by AUS3621
Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:55 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: Hello from: LKE 200F / 1E11584 / Clive Austin
Replies: 12
Views: 9178

Bob. wrote:I went to Martyn Hollingsworth's lightweight talk too, so what are JLR going to anounce on 28 March - a batch of new D types?
S1 Landrover is my guess.
by AUS3621
Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:01 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: Hello from: LKE 200F / 1E11584 / Clive Austin
Replies: 12
Views: 9178

The first race meeting of the year will be 30 April/1 May. I'll be racing the single seater there. The last Jag thing was a talk on 11 March about the "new" light weight E Types given by the project director for the programme. Fascinating and well attended. Not sure there are any more E-Type specifi...
by AUS3621
Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:20 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: Hello from: LKE 200F / 1E11584 / Clive Austin
Replies: 12
Views: 9178

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It went to the US in 65 Angus and came back to the UK in 67 so was registered here as an F.
by AUS3621
Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:08 am
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: Hello from: LKE 200F / 1E11584 / Clive Austin
Replies: 12
Views: 9178

Hello from: LKE 200F / 1E11584 / Clive Austin

Hi, Just a quick note to say "Hello". My name is Clive Austin and I live in Worcestershire near the Shelsley Walsh hillclimb where I race single seaters. I recently purchased a S1 4.2 OTS reg LKE 200F. Currently black RHD but originally Carmen Red and LHD. The car was originally exported to the US i...