Search found 5 matches
- Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:02 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Carpet mounting lugs series 1.5
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2028

Carpet mounting lugs series 1.5
i am restoring a series 1.5 2+2 and welded in a new floor but need the location of the fount lower floor Carpet mounting lugs and the bulkhead lugs to proceed i think i am missing six from each side as marked but can not seam to get the actual positioning from any where. Any help would be appreciated!
Re: Hello
lesson learnt do not post with spell check from apple and an iPhone!
Re: Hello
I rang them at lunch time today for a few prices to unload my wallet by a few k unfortunately the did not bother to ring me back! Disappointed already wanted wings bonnet secretions and a new dash panels for starts!!
Re: Hello
I am in Manchester and it is a American LHD which I intend to convert to RHD in due course
Hello
Hi! I have just joined the group after earlier this year embarking on a new and probably long project renovating a very tired old 1968 2+2 and probably will be looking for lots of advice as i am now getting started on the work!


