Search found 2 matches

by casso
Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:09 am
Forum: General
Topic: Found a Lucas 2FP fuel pump in my 69 2+2.
Replies: 6
Views: 4636
Great Britain

Re: Found a Lucas 2FP fuel pump in my 69 2+2.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. The half crowns are too corroded to be worth anything if they were rare, one is 1962 and the other either 68 or 63, it's too pitted to tell which. The three penny bit is even worse, it was so crusty I thought it was a washer at first. After doing a bit of research a...
by casso
Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:11 am
Forum: General
Topic: Found a Lucas 2FP fuel pump in my 69 2+2.
Replies: 6
Views: 4636
Great Britain

Found a Lucas 2FP fuel pump in my 69 2+2.

Hello everyone. I'm a new member, vague at best when it comes to forum navigation and not too good with computers in general to be honest, but I'm steadily finding my way around. It's like discovering a new magazine to me, only much better. So much information and presented in a way even I understan...