Search found 7 matches

by Osgodd
Thu Apr 17, 2025 2:55 pm
Forum: Technical
Topic: Pedal box panel - Modification/Mystery
Replies: 5
Views: 24868
Great Britain

Re: Pedal box panel - Modification/Mystery

So. I think I have figured this out. I have found a very neat up plate that goes over this mess and has a S2 pedal box attached to it.

So question.

Do I repair back to series 1 and S1 pedal box etc
Or do continue on and convert this properly to a S2 pedal box.
by Osgodd
Thu Apr 03, 2025 7:08 pm
Forum: Technical
Topic: Pedal box panel - Modification/Mystery
Replies: 5
Views: 24868
Great Britain

Re: Pedal box panel - Modification/Mystery

There are some very nasty stick welding repairs to this tub. I should put some photos up of what not to do. 🤣
by Osgodd
Thu Apr 03, 2025 8:00 am
Forum: Technical
Topic: Pedal box panel - Modification/Mystery
Replies: 5
Views: 24868
Great Britain

Pedal box panel - Modification/Mystery

Hi All Was wondering if anyone could shed any light on why someone in the 70's might of thought they needed to destroy the top of the pedal box panel in this way, (using garden shears?) my intention is to restore it back to original, but before I do, I would like to know if this was some sort of 70'...
by Osgodd
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:28 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Wheels - novice question
Replies: 1
Views: 2107
Great Britain

Wheels - novice question

Just seen some S3 wheels on the auction site would these fit a Series 1 - just as slave wheels round workshop, etc?

Cheers.
by Osgodd
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:03 am
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: hello all
Replies: 8
Views: 8697
Great Britain

Re: hello all

That looks amazing.....
by Osgodd
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:56 am
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: hello all
Replies: 8
Views: 8697
Great Britain

Re: hello all

Thankyou for the warm welcome guys

I have attached a picture of my shed of dreams (or barn of nightmares) - think you can just see the back ends of them.
Image
by Osgodd
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:37 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: hello all
Replies: 8
Views: 8697
Great Britain

hello all

hiya all so i have joined the ranks of the e-type owners, although i will put myself at the bottom of this ranking as i have acquired a body shell and some boxes of bits - plus some grand dreams. i managed to convince the wife that a S1 3.8 fhc uk rhd was a good investment even in bits :lol: she the...