Search found 3 matches

by Bristol
Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:41 pm
Forum: Technical
Topic: Heated Rear Window Relay
Replies: 4
Views: 3382
Great Britain

Heated Rear Window Relay

Can anyone tell me where the heated rear window relay on S2 is located.
by Bristol
Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:49 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Ignition switch
Replies: 10
Views: 7198
Great Britain

Re: Ignition switch

Thanks for advice , I have the two 9/32 bolts which secure the switch but need a new switch. I am trying to avoid taking off the ignition lock and all the issues re the 'sheer' bolt which will be difficult to drill out re access etc.
by Bristol
Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Ignition switch
Replies: 10
Views: 7198
Great Britain

Ignition switch

Does anyone have or know where I can locate an ignition switch for S2 which is located into ignition lock with two small bolts? All switches I have located are secured by a small grub screw in the side of the switch. This type does not fit my car.