Search found 2 matches

by Jamesws1
Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:45 pm
Forum: General
Topic: ETYPE RENTAL NEEDED FOR RUN TO GENEVA TOUR
Replies: 7
Views: 4182
United States of America

Re: ETYPE RENTAL NEEDED FOR RUN TO GENEVA TOUR

mgcjag wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:50 pm
E type club Geneva tour viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18499
This is the tour I'm signed up for
by Jamesws1
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:28 pm
Forum: General
Topic: ETYPE RENTAL NEEDED FOR RUN TO GENEVA TOUR
Replies: 7
Views: 4182
United States of America

ETYPE RENTAL NEEDED FOR RUN TO GENEVA TOUR

ETYPE RENTAL NEEDED FOR GENEVA TOUR I am James Strickland in the US. I own 875006 which is the 6th left hand drive E type roadster and the oldest restored left hand drive Etype Roadster in the world. I was in touch with Philip Porter when I 1st bought the car and he should remember me because of it....