Thanks Chris.
A job for the weekend
Mark
Search found 20 matches
- Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:28 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Brake peddle
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3108

- Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:57 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Brake peddle
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3108

Re: Brake peddle
Just to add. Maybe judder isn’t a great description. It actually feels like a modern car when the abs comes on and it’s trying to not let the wheels lock under hard braking ( I’m not hard breaking)
Thanks
Mark
Thanks
Mark
- Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:53 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Brake peddle
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3108

Re: Brake peddle
Thanks for reply Chris. I’m just feeling it in the peddle. And car is staying in a straight line although I’m not heavy breaking.
Thanks
Mark
Thanks
Mark
- Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:54 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Brake peddle
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3108

Brake peddle
Hi All, Ive just had the IRS refurbed with new Zeus callipers, servo redone with service kit, new master cylinder and refurbed callipers and discs on the front. Having bought the car as a non runner and never driven an etype previously i dont know if the brake peddle is as it should be.... There’s a...
- Sat May 30, 2020 9:27 am
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Views on which rear shocks on series 1
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3721

Re: Views on which rear shocks on series 1
Thanks all
I think Monroe it is
Have a good day
Mark
I think Monroe it is
Have a good day
Mark
- Thu May 28, 2020 11:37 am
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Views on which rear shocks on series 1
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3721

Re: Views on which rear shocks on series 1
Thank you Joe.
- Thu May 28, 2020 11:05 am
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Views on which rear shocks on series 1
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3721

Views on which rear shocks on series 1
Hi all
I’m doing a the irs (well the garage are) and we’re down to which Rear shocks and springs.
I’m not going to be tearing trees up and was going to go boge but they seem to have stopped supply.
Any views on what to use instead?
Many thanks
Mark
I’m doing a the irs (well the garage are) and we’re down to which Rear shocks and springs.
I’m not going to be tearing trees up and was going to go boge but they seem to have stopped supply.
Any views on what to use instead?
Many thanks
Mark
- Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 4.2 seat refurbishment recommendations
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2544

Re: Series 1 4.2 seat refurbishment recommendations
Ok I won’t tell! Thanks for the advice
- Sat May 23, 2020 6:33 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 4.2 seat refurbishment recommendations
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2544

Re: Series 1 4.2 seat refurbishment recommendations
That would be great thank you. I’ll pm you
Thanks
Mark
Thanks
Mark
- Sat May 23, 2020 5:46 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 4.2 seat refurbishment recommendations
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2544

Series 1 4.2 seat refurbishment recommendations
Evening all.
I have replacement leather and seat foam bottoms. Anyone got a recommendation of who to get to complete the job and approximate cost? Would need to blast the Frames and paint. And put back together.
Many thanks
Mark
I have replacement leather and seat foam bottoms. Anyone got a recommendation of who to get to complete the job and approximate cost? Would need to blast the Frames and paint. And put back together.
Many thanks
Mark
- Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:05 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Help with sourcing torsion bar holding bolt part number 326220
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2714

Re: Help with sourcing torsion bar holding bolt part number 326220
Thanks Mich.
I’ll call them tomorrow
Mark
I’ll call them tomorrow
Mark
- Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:25 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Help with sourcing torsion bar holding bolt part number 326220
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2714

Help with sourcing torsion bar holding bolt part number 326220
Hi all I’m rebuilding front suspension on my car and when replacing the bolt that locks the torsion bar in place I’ve found an issue. The part,326220, supplied by sng barratt is 4 mm shorter than the original and therefore will not secure in to the lock nut. Any ideas as this little bolt is importan...
- Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:01 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7975

Re: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
An update......it’s out! Thank you again
- Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:16 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7975

Re: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
Great thank you very much. I think the hacksaw trick will be required for mine to
Many thanks again both
Mark
Many thanks again both
Mark
- Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:51 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7975

Re: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
Hello again
I still can’t get this out.....do I hit it from below or above if the hub carrier were on The car?
Many thanks for your help
Mark
I still can’t get this out.....do I hit it from below or above if the hub carrier were on The car?
Many thanks for your help
Mark
- Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:26 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7975

Re: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
Great
Thanks very much Steve
Mark
Thanks very much Steve
Mark
- Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:16 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7975

Re: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
Thanks Steve.
Yes about 40mm diameter. How do I get it out?
Thanks
Mark
Yes about 40mm diameter. How do I get it out?
Thanks
Mark
- Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:11 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7975

Re: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
I’ve rewritten the question to try to explain without the picture
Thank you
Mark
Thank you
Mark
- Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:08 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7975

Re: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
I can’t post the picture from my phone it’s too big.....
- Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:00 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Series 1 front hub carrier help required
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7975

Series 1 front hub carrier help required
Hi Need some help and advice please. Taken apart front suspension and need help as to what to do with the hub carrier where the lower ball joint comes through. There seems to be a lip (which is damaged) above the hole where the bolt from the ball comes through. I can’t work out if this is part of th...


