Dear all
Excuse me — greenhorn mistake
Thank you for your help
Cheers Patrick
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:55 pm
- Forum: Welcome!
- Topic: Hallo from Germany
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16228

- Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:56 am
- Forum: Welcome!
- Topic: Hallo from Germany
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16228

Re: Hallo from Germany
Good morning
My adress......Address deleted by Moderator..... Thank you for your answers.
On this S1, somebody added a bonnet from S2 to get more air in the race car!
Cheers Patrick
My adress......Address deleted by Moderator..... Thank you for your answers.
On this S1, somebody added a bonnet from S2 to get more air in the race car!
Cheers Patrick
- Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:51 am
- Forum: Welcome!
- Topic: Hallo from Germany
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16228

- Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:51 pm
- Forum: Welcome!
- Topic: Hallo from Germany
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16228

Hallo from Germany
Dear all,
my namee is Patrick Schnaufer. I live near Stuttgart in the south of Germany. I bought a E Type FHC Series 1, RHD.
I want to change to LHD. Crazy world...
If you have some parts left, please contact me.
Cheers
Patrick
my namee is Patrick Schnaufer. I live near Stuttgart in the south of Germany. I bought a E Type FHC Series 1, RHD.
I want to change to LHD. Crazy world...
If you have some parts left, please contact me.
Cheers
Patrick





