Search found 2 matches

by Mikey
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:57 am
Forum: General
Topic: HELM Jaguar E Type 300hp Restomod - Review
Replies: 47
Views: 30019
Slovakia

Re: HELM Jaguar E Type 300hp Restomod - Review

I just found this image https://static.wixstatic.com/media/4187 ... /~mv2.webp. So those are 225/65R15 tyres, as it looks like as a standard fender they probably removed the bump stops.
by Mikey
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:00 am
Forum: General
Topic: HELM Jaguar E Type 300hp Restomod - Review
Replies: 47
Views: 30019
Slovakia

Re: HELM Jaguar E Type 300hp Restomod - Review

I actually like the look of the HELM version. I think the bit different look is also caused by the wider tyres. Do you guys possibly know what are the sizes of the tyres and rims? Or the more precise question is how is it possible to fit such wide tyres? Are the bumpers wider? I was just able to fin...