Search found 4 matches
- Mon Jun 15, 2026 1:22 am
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Sudden total brake loss
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3522

Re: Sudden total brake loss
Are the brake heat shields on place? I could imagine an overheating issue of the servo.
- Thu Jul 24, 2025 3:46 am
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: Roll over protection
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16349

Re: Roll over protection
That's just bird poo protection.
In a rollover, your helmet has just become the"crumple zone."
- Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:45 pm
- Forum: Welcome!
- Topic: New to your forum
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5206

Re: New to your forum
Thanks folks!
I've been on jag lovers for quite awhile, but somehow missed this forum. It's good to have a million unread posts to peruse!
I've been on jag lovers for quite awhile, but somehow missed this forum. It's good to have a million unread posts to peruse!
- Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:27 am
- Forum: Welcome!
- Topic: New to your forum
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5206

New to your forum
Hi folks! I'm new to your forum and am looking forward to engaging with you!
I'm in the midst of resurrecting an S2 coupe with lots of conversion to S1 also happening (normal stuff plus rhd conversion).
I'm in the midst of resurrecting an S2 coupe with lots of conversion to S1 also happening (normal stuff plus rhd conversion).


