Search found 2 matches

by Richard B
Tue May 17, 2022 4:27 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Importing a Series 1 2+2 from France
Replies: 6
Views: 3634
Great Britain

Re: Importing a Series 1 2+2 from France

Hi Paul I applied for the EORI and ATaR in advance of my purchase. Both are quite simple and quick to do and for the ATaR you can search the HMRC data base for similar vehicles and use that as a basis for your application. The ATaR guarantees the vat you will pay rather than perhaps having to slug i...
by Richard B
Mon May 16, 2022 5:51 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Importing a Series 1 2+2 from France
Replies: 6
Views: 3634
Great Britain

Re: Importing a Series 1 2+2 from France

Hi Slightp Last month I imported a Series 1 FHC from the EU. Here's what I did ..... Go onto UK HMRC web site and get an EORI (European Operators Registration and Identification) number - quick and simple and no charge. With an EORI number apply for an ATaR (Advance Tariff Ruling) again via HMRC web...