Search found 2 matches

by nejir
Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:48 am
Forum: Technical
Topic: Dash backing S3
Replies: 2
Views: 2382
American Samoa

Re: Dash backing S3

Hi all, I’ve just got to the stage of thinking about the refurb of my central dash panel. Is the copper sheet that fits perfectly at the Tutuapp back of ShowBox everything, the usual Kodi fitting, presumably an earth thing! Not had an S3 apart before so forgive the stupidity. P Yes bro, copper it i...
by nejir
Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:47 am
Forum: General
Topic: Rossleigh Newcastle 1966
Replies: 10
Views: 6870
American Samoa

Re: Rossleigh Newcastle 1966

Bit of a long shot but I wondered if any members have a 'photo or newspaper advert for the Newcastle on Tyne Dealer in September ish of 1966. I am trying to put together the history of my car. I know it was sold by Rossleigh in September 1966. I have tried the newspaper archives for that period and...