Search found 2 matches

by Tomas88
Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:58 am
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Jaguar E-Type Serie 1 1965, 2-door, 4.2 liters
Replies: 3
Views: 2496
Lithuania

Re: Jaguar E-Type Serie 1 1965, 2-door, 4.2 liters

So I'm deciding on the colors choices between these. The golden one with brown leather looks exceptional, but not sure if it's great for this car, as it's not original colors, what do you think?
White and black is classic, which will never die :)))
by Tomas88
Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:52 am
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Jaguar E-Type Serie 1 1965, 2-door, 4.2 liters
Replies: 3
Views: 2496
Lithuania

Jaguar E-Type Serie 1 1965, 2-door, 4.2 liters

Hello, I'm planning to fully rework the paint of type E series 1 body and interior replacing the leather with new high quality one, maybe you could advise which color is more popular and has a higher value, I'm planning to use it for myself for ~1 year, to feel that oldtimer soul, but eventually I'l...