Hi Tim,
Interesting. I can see myself following suit if I cant get to the bottom of the install aspects.
Did you ever find the Article that Rod produced for the E Type Magazine or was it the JEC magazine?
Search found 9 matches
- Fri Nov 28, 2025 9:21 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: MGF power steering conversion
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13095

- Fri Nov 28, 2025 9:19 pm
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: MGF power steering conversion
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13095

Re: MGF power steering conversion
Hi Marek,
I think you have hit the nail on the head there.
You kindly connected me with Rod a few years ago. Are you still in touch? I have had not reply to my email and I have since found a post that suggests he might have passed away, which would be a very sad loss to the community.
I think you have hit the nail on the head there.
You kindly connected me with Rod a few years ago. Are you still in touch? I have had not reply to my email and I have since found a post that suggests he might have passed away, which would be a very sad loss to the community.
- Sun Nov 23, 2025 9:11 am
- Forum: Technical
- Topic: MGF power steering conversion
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13095

Re: MGF power steering conversion
Hi Tim, Did you ever find anyone able to share a write up? My E Type was stolen on a trip to Monza, subsequently found and is currently going through the workshop for repairs. I had previously met and chatted with Rod Shears about this MGF upgrade and have a wiring diagram from him. However, it has ...
- Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:09 pm
- Forum: Welcome!
- Topic: NEW MEMBER
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9387

Re: NEW MEMBER
And wheres the lill Massey then??? I thought we were supposed to be inclusive nowadays..??? :lol: :welcomewave: Good question. He normally sits under the car port, but is currently earning his keep out on the field under a tarpaulin whilst I cut the hay. Suffering with a bit of overheating at the m...
- Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:21 am
- Forum: Welcome!
- Topic: NEW MEMBER
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9387

- Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:41 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: EZ power steering
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7114

Re: EZ power steering
So how did you get on Tony?
Would you recommend the EZ power steering option?
Would you recommend the EZ power steering option?
- Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:05 am
- Forum: Series 2
- Topic: MOSS SS MANIFOLD
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9094

Re: MOSS SS MANIFOLD
Thank you all very much for the insights. I will stick with the originals.
(Signature block updated).
(Signature block updated).
- Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:02 am
- Forum: Welcome!
- Topic: NEW MEMBER
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9387

NEW MEMBER
Hello! Having only recently acquired my first ever Jaguar I decided to make it an E Type. Following the purchase of my first classic car a couple of years ago, which I completed a nut and bolt restoration on during lock down, I subsequently tried to sell the investment benefits to my wife..... Sadly...
- Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:18 am
- Forum: Series 2
- Topic: MOSS SS MANIFOLD
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9094

MOSS SS MANIFOLD
Has anyone fitted the Moss Stainless Steel manifold to their Series 2? (Part no 27-5024)
Frustratingly their Accessories catalogue has a price of £198, which was clearly too good to be true, whilst their website price if £448....
Frustratingly their Accessories catalogue has a price of £198, which was clearly too good to be true, whilst their website price if £448....



