Search found 3 matches

by Wallace56
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:52 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Wheel arch liners/protectors
Replies: 12
Views: 6061
Great Britain

Re: Wheel arch liners/protectors

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will investigate the film option. I will be using my E and it will get mucky, so I do want decent protection!
by Wallace56
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:18 am
Forum: General
Topic: Wheel arch liners/protectors
Replies: 12
Views: 6061
Great Britain

Re: Wheel arch liners/protectors

Thanks for the link Danny. I'll have a look at that. I take it you are pleased with the results.
by Wallace56
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:26 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Wheel arch liners/protectors
Replies: 12
Views: 6061
Great Britain

Wheel arch liners/protectors

Given the complexity of the E-Type wheel arch and all those lovely nooks and crannies where tin worm can find a home, I thought I might search for aftermarket wheel arch protectors. OK, so not for the purists, but I want to use my E and not worry about stone chips and crud accumulating in the arches...