Search found 2 matches

by wild one
Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:05 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Correct position of Aerial
Replies: 9
Views: 7166
Great Britain

Re: Correct position of Aerial

Thank you for your replies. It's a strong argument that a hole in the scuttle is an invitation for more corrosion possibilities.
As you suggest if there is a good enough hidden aerial that can use the windscreen that'll be good enough.
Unless it's sacrilegious. I'll weld up the hole.
by wild one
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:23 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Correct position of Aerial
Replies: 9
Views: 7166
Great Britain

Correct position of Aerial

Hi there, Perhaps this has been answered somewhere in the vast collective of info on this great forum but here goes : I've recently bought a1968 Series 1.5 LHD Canadian Roadster. From what I can find it seems unlike the USA market, the Canadian spec was virtually identical to the current UK market s...