Page 1 of 1
#1 Hello And Greetings
Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:00 am
by johnwest12
Hi guys, how are you?
#2 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:06 am
by mgcjag
Very vague first post...can you expand a bit.......who are you, whats you interest, ect..etc
#3 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:41 am
by Heuer
#4 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:14 pm
by Simon P
Thought John West made salmon, not spam?

#5 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:16 pm
by Heuer
Yes, we thought it was fishy.
#6 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:20 pm
by Series1 Stu
Simon P wrote:Thought John West made salmon, not spam?

Really? I thought only salmon could make salmon.

#7 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:54 am
by Simon P
Series1 Stu wrote:I thought only salmon could make salmon.
Cod knows!

#8 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:36 am
by malcolm
But there's a PLAICE for everyone on here. SKATEing on thin ice, I know.
#9 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:41 pm
by Series1 Stu
Don't be koi.
It could be halibut forming.
I've got to go now. I'm getting a haddock.
#10 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:08 pm
by chrisfell
This is getting to be a load of pollocks.
#11 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:39 pm
by Simon P
< FIN >

#12 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:44 am
by PeterCrespin
Careful with that Chris Fell bloke.
'Eel become annoyed if we begin to flounder in our search for more fishy homophones...
#13 Re: Hello And Greetings
Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:01 am
by chuffer
Let me mullet over. Is a homophone a Salmonsung?