Hello from Dorrrseett

Introduce yourself and find help on using our Forum.

Topic author
Pistonsquirter
Great Britain

#1 Hello from Dorrrseett

Post by Pistonsquirter » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:42 am

Hi all,
I'm planning to build an e-type silhouette for my dad primarily because I cannot afford the real deal, secondly because it needs to be reliable to daily - think Dax/Westfield 7 roller with e-type panels, and absolutely nothing Lucas installed, and thirdly because I've ben restoring British Leyland rusty tat for so long that I wish to take a break from endless mig welding every winter.. :lol:

Having said that expect to find me in the 'panel fitting' section of the forum if there is such a thing... :lol:

Anyway, nice to meet you all, all the threads seem friendly so far which is what I look for in a forum, the fact I'm building a 'replica' notwithstanding, I should just get my coat now... :lol;

HH

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mgcjag
Great Britain

#2 Re: Hello from Dorrrseett

Post by mgcjag » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:51 am

Hi....welcom to the forum...whats your name...please try to put it in the signature area.....Im sure you will find the forum usefull and very friendly for anyone with an interest in E types ......Im also currently building a replica C type...what are you actually planning on your build.....there are plenty of replica E types about....look up (Challenger)...As for "rusty tat" :shrug: ....Steve
Steve
69 S2 2+2 (just sold) ..Realm C type replica, 1960 xk150fhc

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic