Hi from Ipswich

Introduce yourself and find help on using our Forum.

Topic author
OB-T
Great Britain

#1 Hi from Ipswich

Post by OB-T » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:27 am

Hi everyone,

Recently joined the forum, and also recently purchased my first E-Type! Very excited.

First I joined this forum as it seemed like a sensible place to start, and it was. I then saw Angus mentioned and asked him for his help and advice so I could do some research before I started looking, best thing I could have done. When we found a potential deal he was great with the pre purchase inspection and I have to say it has been a really great experience meeting him and his team.

Next stage is restoration. The car is now in his workshop. Ex US Manual, LHD, so the plan is to convert to RHD amongst other things. Still got the Strombergs, but changing those may have to wait.

Really enjoying all the knowledge and advice on the forum just trying to soak up as much as I can. :thankyouyellow:

Best
Ollie
1970 S2 2+2

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mgcjag
Great Britain

#2 Re: Hi from Ipswich

Post by mgcjag » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:10 am

Hi Ollie...welcom to the forum im sure you will find it if great use.....finally someone who has done it right.....reasearch, and had your potential purchase inspected.....your in good hands with Angus.....all the best..Steve
Steve
69 S2 2+2 (just sold) ..Realm C type replica, 1960 xk150fhc

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

malcolm
Great Britain

#3 Re: Hi from Ipswich

Post by malcolm » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Yep, good way to go. Welcome to the forum