New Member Intro

Introduce yourself and find help on using our Forum.

Topic author
Danimal_NH
United States of America

#1 New Member Intro

Post by Danimal_NH » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:27 pm

Hi all. My name is Dan and I bought my 69 OTS in Feb, 2021 and after the shipping, inspection, and some suspension work, I was able to drive it in the Fall here in New Hampshire while I sorted out the things I'd want to address over the next few months/years. I found mine in CA after looking on Craigslist and it turns out to be the cream-colored jag that was used in Moss magazine advertising that's in a lot of classic car magazines. I still get a rush every time I open Classic Motorsports, or the Coventry Cat, and see my car in the ad.

I've utilized some MG forums when I restored my MGB, and I've already seen the expert knowledge here will be just as valuable as I dig into the Jag. My first project is to correct the chrome door trim, but I'll post that in its own thread.

Glad to be on board!

Dan

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

malcolm
Great Britain

#2 Re: New Member Intro

Post by malcolm » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:21 am

Hi Dan, and welcome to the forum. Lots of great knowledge on her to help you with just about anything Jaguar!
Malcolm
I only fit in a 2+2, so got one!
1969 Series 2 2+2
2009 Jaguar XF-S
2015 F Type V6 S

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Gfhug
Great Britain

#3 Re: New Member Intro

Post by Gfhug » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:06 am

Dan, welcome to the best place for help and advice on E Types. Jag lovers in the US can also help but that’s a broader Jaguar forum not solely E Types.
Buy the correct manuals, read the knowledge base as you’ve already started to and ask your questions.
The search function works well as a starting point but still ask. It quite interesting that just posting a question can bring up similar topics below.

Good luck

Geoff
S2 FHC Light Blue
S2 OTS LHD - RHD full restoration

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic