Introduce yourself and find help on using our Forum.

Topic author
PainswickEType
Great Britain

#1 New Member

Post by PainswickEType » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:35 pm

Hi there. I have never been a great one for forums and chats, but having bought my Series 2 open top a year ago, I have had to overcome all sorts of really taxing problems with re-commissioning my car. I have to say that I would have really struggled without constantly 'dipping into' forums and reading about others who have been down this route with a view to finding a solution to my own problems. I felt that I really should do this properly and join a forum so that I can post some of my own ideas in order to maybe help someone else who might be struggling.

Neil. 1970 Series 2 drophead in regency red. Found car abandoned in a garage for 20 years after having been extensively restored.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Gfhug
Great Britain

#2 Re: New Member

Post by Gfhug » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:52 am

Hello Painswick and welcome to the best place for all things E Type. As a forum you'll find it very helpful and friendly with questions answered and advice freely given. Most on here are decent people and you'll see little unpleasantness that can be to the detriment of other forums.

Please add your name and car type to the signature area. It's much nicer to address you by a name and by having the type shown people will know just which type the question relates.

Good luck with your car

Geoff
S2 FHC Light Blue
S2 OTS LHD - RHD full restoration

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dlgis
Great Britain

#3 Re: New Member

Post by dlgis » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:43 am

Hi Painswick, you’re in the right one :smile: I joined 4 months ago having bought my first e type and first classic, and i’ve have great advice and patience from everyone as I try to get to grips with my rolling project. There’s also loads of really helpful stuff in the “Knowledge Base” and in previous posts.
Welcome :bigrin:
Darryl
1964 S1 FHC 3.8 opalescent maroon

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic