Page 1 of 1

#1 Hi from Norfolk!

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:33 pm
by Max
Hi I'm an e-type first timer from Norfolk and have just picked up my S3 this week and am loving it - so nice to get back in an old car again. The forum has already proved invaluable - first night in garage has produced an overwhelming smell of petrol which my nearest and dearest is less than pleased about so looks like I will need to investigate that as job number 1. Quick question, does anyone have any recommendations for an e-type specialist for servicing etc in or near Norfolk?

#2

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:12 am
by JEP41
Hi Max,

I am also in Norfolk just North of Great Yarmouth are you anywhere near GY?

For parts here in Norfolk especially hard to find parts I use Jaguar Spares International on Beeston Industrial estate, Beeston between Dereham and Swaffam on the A47. All maintenance on my own cars I do myself, but I do have an excellent painter in Catfield and there is a classisc car restorer and Trim man on the same industrial estate. Please message me if I can help you in any way :)

#3

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am
by ChrisC
Welcome to the fold. You'll find the forum a helpfull place with a wealth of knowledge.

#4 Norfolk

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 am
by Max
Thanks guys -I'm quite near Catfield - I used to run lots of 60's corvettes and the guys at Corvette Kingdom are based there.

#5

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:24 am
by ChrisC
Ooh nice. any pictures as a momentary distraction? I love the early 60's corvettes

#6

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 am
by JEP41
Hi Max,

You may already know my painter he paints most of Corvette Kingdom's cars and is located just behind their workshops.