Page 1 of 1

#1 New member in Wiltshire

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:56 am
by RogerM
Bought E Type 3+ years ago after waiting 40 years!!
It is in good condition but not concours. Was originally US LHD but is now full UK spec, including a change of colour from Regency Red to Brooklands Green although log book says BRG.
Thoroughly enjoyed the E Type Club meeting on 31st May and look forward to many more events.
I have a TR6 that I Sprint and Hillclimb and that takes up a lot of my time.

#2

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:57 pm
by malcolm
Hi and Welcome Roger! I was at the E type club meeting, so might have seen you there. I've got a white S2 2+2. My wife's name is Jan, and shr talks for Britain, so you might remember her if not me!

#3

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:10 pm
by Tony
I am a bit annoyed with myself, I was at the E type weekend and still cannot put faces to names. Perhaps we should wear badges so we will know each other's next time. Then again we could post a picture of ourselves which would help.

Tony

I was the E Type with the broken brakes.

#4

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:07 pm
by SEJohnson95
Hi Roger

I was also at the club weekend so will probably have seen you and your car somewhere... we need some sort of marker don't we?

And Tony, glad your servo got fixed, it was sounding all doom and gloom at one point with CMC offering to trailer her to Bridgnorth, you left in one piece when we last saw you anyway!

#5

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:45 am
by malcolm
Ah, the brakes! Yes, you were parked next to the gate just inside. I remember looking at your brake pedal resting flat on the floor and thinking "That's discouraging!" Apart from that, the car looked nice.