Page 1 of 1

#1 New Member - looking for an e-type!

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:02 am
by rswaffie
Hi,
I have joined the forum and the e-type club as I am looking to get back into e-type ownership after 18 years. I owned a sable series 2 fhc (MRD381J) but had to aprt with it to finance a house purchase :( Now looking for a series 1 3.8/4.2 to restore and enjoy. Hoping to get plenty of hints, help and tip from the Forum!
Regards
Richard

#2

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:07 am
by Durango2k
Hi,

depending on how long you wait from now on, taking current value mooves into account, you may well have to sell the house to get a decent project :-)


(Really, just kidding).


Carsten

#3

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:44 am
by APersoons
Hi Richard,

I have a few S1 projects, all in different conditions and/or stages of restoration, only FHC's though.

Feel free to give me a call, or send me a message if you'd like to know a little more about them.

Best regards,
Axel

0032 477 17 75 31

#4

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:01 am
by kensharp
For personal reasons I am considering selling my S! 2+2 project which is nearing completion. It has had a ground up restoration and the main work still required for completion is re-fitting the interior, all of which is either new or refurbished already. Give me a call if you would like to talk. 07586 298765.

#5

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:12 am
by rswaffie
kensharp wrote:For personal reasons I am considering selling my S! 2+2 project which is nearing completion. It has had a ground up restoration and the main work still required for completion is re-fitting the interior, all of which is either new or refurbished already. Give me a call if you would like to talk. 07586 298765.
Hi,
Thanks for the post. However, I'm not looking for 2+2's, just the FHC 2 seater.