Page 1 of 1

#1 new e type owner

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:50 pm
by 370zmartin
Just wanted to say hello, i have been considering an e type for a long time and have just have just achieved my dream.1970 series 2 roadster form the good old U.S.A. - completed required paperwork and now on the road in Scotland -
posted some pics on following links.


http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Patrici ... 4.jpg.html

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Patrici ... 2.jpg.html

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Patrici ... 6.jpg.html

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Patrici ... sort=3&o=0[/img]

#2

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:40 pm
by spanish 2+2
Nice looking car, first OTS I've seen in that colour, willow green, I think. Welcome to the forum. Graham.

#3

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 pm
by ralphr1780
Welcome Martin, great looking car!
Nice scenery too.

#4

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:29 am
by malcolm
Welcome Martin; looks beautiful.

#5

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:52 pm
by PeterCrespin
Yes, looks like Willow Green. I restored a '52 Sunbeam S7 in that colour as a student in about 1975. It started out as a BSA colour I believe.

Nice car.

Pete