Page 1 of 1

#1 New Member Worksop

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:22 pm
by urpethdj
Hello all.

I am a new member of the club having recently purchased a 1966 E Type Series 1 2+2 coupe.

I am based in Gateford, near Worksop in Notts.

Regards

Dave

#2

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:32 pm
by malcolm
Hi Dave and welcome. I've got a 2+2 as well, but a series 2. Have you got pics of your car?

#3

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:36 pm
by urpethdj
Thank you Malcolm. I do have some pics which I took for the insurers! but assume can't post here. Happy to email you some if you let me have your email.

Regards

Dave

#4

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:51 pm
by Heuer
You most certainly can post the pictures on the Forum. Follow these instructions: http://etypeuk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1666

e.g. Our car on the latest France trip:
Image

#5

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:01 pm
by urpethdj
Here are some pics ......

Image

Image

[/img]

Image

#6

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:17 am
by osgii
Very nice looking 2+2.

#7

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:08 am
by malcolm
Looks great Dave. The Webasto top works wel I reckon; I've got one, and you get a good outside feel with the benefits of a fixed head.