Hi

Introduce yourself and find help on using our Forum.

Topic author
Jimmymoo
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:13 pm

#1 Hi

Post by Jimmymoo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Hi thought I would say hi before I bombard you all for your fountain of knowledge and help.

I have recently bought from my father his 1971 v12 silver etype that he has owned since 1991 and I could not bear to see it go.

I am hoping to have many enjoyable years and a lot more use than my father gave the car.

I will post my help issues as the car has been in storage for 2 years and has a few minor issues that I need help with.

Thanks

Jimmy

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Zei220
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:55 pm
Location: Sandbach, Cheshire
Great Britain

#2

Post by Zei220 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Hello and welcome..... Ask away
S2 4.2 FHC
Ford F100 pickup
JAGUAR S-type
BMW R1300RS
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough..."

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Topic author
Jimmymoo
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:13 pm

#3

Post by Jimmymoo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Thanks zel

Posted in technical questions rather than flame away here

Jimmy

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic