New member in North Wiltshire

Introduce yourself and find help on using our Forum.
User avatar

Topic author
Turnip
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:57 am
Location: Wiltshire
Great Britain

#1 New member in North Wiltshire

Post by Turnip » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Hi. My name is Simon and I?ve finally got round to registering for the forum after many years of lurking.
I?m currently rebuilding a 1965 4.2 FHC that was delegated to me by my father about 10 years ago. As it was in bits when I got it, and it?s garaged 2 hours? drive away, I tend to have quite a lot of ?how does this fit?? problems.
It?s the car?s 50th birthday next year, so maybe it?ll be back on the road ready for that.

Simon
1965 Series 1 4.2 FHC

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

SEJohnson95
Posts: 850
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Derbyshire, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

#2

Post by SEJohnson95 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:52 am

Welcome Simon, another one! There's rather a few Simons on here, there has to be a direct correlation between the name and e type ownership I'm sure. Feel free to ask away, I was made very welcome here whe I joined.

Simon
Simon Johnson
E-type Club magazine contributor
Chasing the dream of a S1 4.2 OTS, but plan on getting an E ASAP!
Lucky passenger in a 1962 FHC - See restoration thread

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

malcolm
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:44 am
Location: Fleet
Great Britain

#3

Post by malcolm » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Hi Simon and welcome! Any pics of your project?
Malcolm
I only fit in a 2+2, so got one!
1969 Series 2 2+2
2009 Jaguar XF-S
2015 F Type V6 S

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

RogerM
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:26 pm
Location: Malmesbury
Great Britain

#4

Post by RogerM » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:26 am

Hi Simon
I also live in North Wilts and have a Series 2 FHC.
You are more than welcome to come and have a look should you need any info.
Regards
Roger McEwen
Roger McEwen
S2 FHC Green
Triumph TR6 Mimosa

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic