Page 1 of 1

#1 New Member

Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:55 pm
by gerry59
Hi there I have a 1970 2+2 4.2 auto fixed head coup which I am about to embark on a long road to head ache and pain to restore my beloved car to its former glory. I have had this car for many years,and in the position now to tackle this job,with my garage kited out with all my tools and books and hopefully some help and a bit of luck from forum members.

Cheers wish me luck because I think I will need it.

Gerry.
[/quote][/u][/i][/b]

#2

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:20 am
by mgcjag
Hi Gerry....Welcolm to the forum...lots of usefull info here..especially in the knowledge base,....I also have a 2+2....1969....enjoy the restoration... ...Steve

#3

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:43 am
by iani
Welcome Gerry, another 1970 2+2 owner here, also from Glasgow but no longer living there, best of luck with your restoration.

Ian

#4

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:55 am
by malcolm
And welcome from me, yet another 2+2 owner!

#5

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:34 pm
by rolando38
congrats and good luck from overseas (if channel considered as a sea...) french 2+2 owner :D

#6

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:25 pm
by David Oslo
I can join in with other ex-Glasgow 2+2 owners offering congratulations and welcomes, this one's in Norway.

#7

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:38 pm
by spanish 2+2
Good luck from a 2+2 owner in Spain.

#8

Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:38 am
by jeroenwohe
Good luck! and don' be shy to post some pictures:)

1967 2+2 owner from Canada.

#9

Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:22 am
by JimmyS
Hi Gerry,

Welcome and best of luck with your restoration from a fellow Glaswegian.

Regards,
Jim