Page 1 of 1

#1 new member

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:09 am
by RSM
Hi to all fellow E/TYPE owners.
Rob Gill here.
Just purchased a S3 V12 2+2.
I have lots of quetions to ask ,you will be seeing my posts soon.
Thank you in anticpation of lots of very expert info.
All the very best.
RSM.

#2

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:49 am
by mgcjag
Hi Rob...welcome to the forum.....lots of info here in the knowledge base section, including the maintenance manuals.....try to have a go with the Search function...not the best but you can usually find what your after.......where are you located......fire away with any questions

#3

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:32 pm
by Gfhug
Welcome Rob, as Steve says, lots of information here and helpful people too.
Enjoy yourself with your new toy.

Geoff

#4 Welcome

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:33 pm
by cactusman
Welcome to the forum. Lots of info here and loads of people who know stuff!!!!

#5

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:08 pm
by Alty Ian
Welcome Rob

I too have a S3 2+2, is yours a left hooker? manual or auto? condition? post some pics if you can. Plenty of knowledgable guys and info on here.

Ian

#6

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:37 pm
by RSM
Hi my E/TYPE is a S3 2+2 left hooker, auto,very solid but scruffy american import.looks good frm 20 feet away.
But with great potential,only took it out once dont know how many comments
and stares i got :D.
RSM

#7

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:02 pm
by caveman
No doubt plenty, better get used to it and enjoy.
Welcome to the best forum.

#8

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:20 pm
by Bob.
Hi Rob and wellcome. I too am a recent new owner of a S3 2+2 LHD Auto.

#9

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:33 am
by chrisfell
I think left hookers are underrated. This year I will drive more miles on the wrong side of the road in my E than on the right side. Which, of course, is the left side, IYSWIM.

#10

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:29 am
by malcolm
Hi and welcome! I'm another one enjoying the space of a 2+2, albeit a series 2.